• The acquisition further strengthens FNZ’s client proposition in the German market, and beyond.
• DIAMOS’ customer base spans the entire wealth management sector, including asset managers and banks, with a strong footprint in Germany.
• The DIAMOS solution extends FNZ’s position as the industry’s leading global wealth management platform by providing market leading fund administration and alternative investment solutions, such as investment compliance, reconciliations, private equity & real estate management and shareholder record.
• DIAMOS represents a further investment by FNZ in next-generation technology and provides access to specialist talent and expertise in Germany and continental Europe.
• The DIAMOS solution will further enhance FNZ’s mission of opening up wealth, helping everyone to invest in their future, on their terms.
FNZ, the global wealth management platform, today announced that it has agreed to acquire DIAMOS AG, the specialised wealthtech provider for the asset and wealth management industry, to further enhance its global wealth management platform.
The acquisition will strengthen FNZ’s global client proposition adding advanced product and service solutions to its existing end-to-end wealth management platform.
DIAMOS is primarily active in the markets of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Luxembourg. With a team of seasoned specialists, DIAMOS will provide FNZ with advanced
technology expertise in fund administration and alternative investments, along with outstanding domain expertise and deep knowledge across the entire wealth management value chain. With
more than 100 employees and a strong development team, DIAMOS has successfully developed innovative solutions for the wealth management industry for over 30 years.
The acquisition of DIAMOS, subject to approvals, represents a further investment by FNZ into Europe. FNZ will employ more than 1,000 people across the DACH region and over 5,000 globally
FNZ is transforming the industry landscape with its full service, end-to-end wealth platform. Combining cutting-edge technology, infrastructure, and investment operations into a single state-of-
the-art platform, FNZ enables wealth managers to rapidly deliver personalized services and innovative wealth products that are seamlessly aligned with the needs of their clients.
Today, FNZ administers more than US$1.5 trillion in client assets on its platform for over 20 million investors worldwide and has created significant scale efficiencies that are directly passed on to its customers.
Adrian Durham, Group CEO of FNZ, said: “We are excited to be making another significant investment in the German wealth management sector and are delighted to partner with the
DIAMOS team, given their successful record and deep knowledge of the market.”
“The acquisition of DIAMOS reflects our continued focus on enhancing our client proposition, while bringing our innovative approach and investment to DIAMOS’ strong client base.”
“We look forward to welcoming our new colleagues and working together to open up wealth, helping everyone to invest in their future, on their terms.”
Wilhelm Velten, Owner & CEO, DIAMOS, added: “We are thrilled to be joining FNZ as we continue to transform the industry. In partnership, we will now accelerate the growth trajectory that DIAMOS has achieved by leveraging the strength and global expertise of the FNZ team. DIAMOS’ clients will benefit from FNZ’s global scale and investment. Our employees will be critical to delivering on this ambition, which offers even more exciting long-term career opportunities in the future.”
FNZ partners with over 650 large financial institutions and over 8,000 wealth management firms in 21 countries including abrdn, Allianz, Aviva, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Generali, and Lloyds.